Ballast Water Treatment Systems (BWTS) play a key role in IMO regulations on managing ballast water. Although over 68.000 vessels are impacted by these regulations by 2024, many ship owners and operators are not familiar with the guidelines and requirements to comply.
In our whitepaper, we explain everything you need to know about BWTS and what it means for you.
What you’ll learn:
- What is a Ballast Water Treatment System (BWTS)?
- Why does a vessel need a BWTS?
- What are the guidelines and regulations with regards to BWTS and ballast water?
- What are the deadlines for installing a BWTS?
- Example of a successful BWTS installation
Read our case study regarding a conversion and placement of a ballast water treatment system (BWTS) on the M/V Frisiana.